Wednesday, June 1, 2011

De Agostini H.M.S Victory

I got a pleasant surprise this week when collecting this months issues from the post office, along with the usual grey plastic packets was a white box, containing my very first free gift from De Agostini. The tool set, which to my surprise is a lot better than what I was expecting.

The tool set consists of the following:
  1. Side cutters.
  2. Round nose pliers.
  3. Flat needle file.
  4. Round needle file.
  5. Angled tweezers.
  6. Craft knife.
  7. Pin vise drill.
  8. Plank bender.
  9. Nail setter.
  10. Spare plank bender blades, Colet's for pin vise and a 0.6mm drill bit.
  11. All in an aluminium case.
If only I can get the problem of missing issues every month since I began the subscription, I will be a very happy ship builder. This is all new to me, as I have only ever done scratch builds and never had to rely on parts from an outside source. I have however learnt quite a bit from this project and am enjoying the build, although waiting for the next issues to arrive can be a bit frustrating.


No comments:

Post a Comment